Showing 1 - 4 of 4 , query time: 0.01s
A panoramic view of the "Temporary Auditorium" in Central Hall under the present auditorium. Central Hall had been begun prior to 1920, but by that year President Quigley moved scarce funds to construct (old) Colorado Hall, a badly-needed women's dormitory. Upper floors of Central Hall would be completed in 1927 connecting North Hall (WSC) and South Hall (Gunnison High School.)
A close up view of the central building ("Central Hall") of Taylor Hall, 1938. The stairway and entry doors were modified several times over the years. The conifer on the right was removed by 2001; most of the others were removed ca. 2011 during the latest Taylor Hall renovation.