Showing 1 - 2 of 2 , query time: 0.02s
The Upper Gypsum School soon after its construction in 1910. Italianate style with cupola bell tower. The building is presently at 115 Eagle Street, Gypsum. It was used as part of Gypsum School District 5 until the districts reorganized. It then became the Bible Chapel and then was used by the Annointed Christian Fellowship. This photo may have been taken at the same time as 1990.001.045. [Title supplied from catalog prepared by the Eagle County...