Showing 1 - 1 of 1 , query time: 0.01s
A close up of the roof detail and windows on the shelter house at Notch Mountain. Constructed by the CCC between 1931 and 1933, it was built to provide a respite to those on pilgrimages to see the Mount of the Holy Cross. Caption by O.W. Randall: "Shelter house--has a beautiful fire place and wood always provided on hand for the public."