Showing 1 - 1 of 1 , query time: 0.41s
"The first school on the Conger Mesa was held in a small cabin on the Schrupp ranch in 1911. The second one was held in this log house built by John Conger in 1892 and abandoned by him a few years later. The building was none too warm and the school furnishings crude but after seven years without a school, no one complained. The building served as a school until a frame building was built in a more central location in 1916. In the fall of 1912...