Showing 1 - 1 of 1 , query time: 0.02s
Twin coal stoves were the focal point of the Domestic Science room located in the northeast corner of the second floor of Normal Hall (Taylor Hall), ca. 1913. The Home Economics program was discontinued at the college after the retirement of Anna Streckelberg in about 1956. Ms. Streckelberg insisted on coal stoves because her typical student would spend her life cooking on a ranch.