Showing 1 - 8 of 8 , query time: 0.02s
"James P. Carrigan, who was appointed pastor of St. Stephen's in Glenwood Springs in 1910, began making monthly visits to celebrate Mass in Thomas Minturn's section house. With his encouragement, local Catholics formed St. Patrick's parish on September 13, 1913. Thanks to a $500 gift from the Catholic Extension Society and funds raised by parish suppers and plays, a church was constructed in the fall of 1925. Howard G. Bayers built the one-story,...