Showing 1 - 2 of 2 , query time: 0.01s
This building was the first Arapahoe County School. It was built in 1863 located on the east side of the S. Platte, just north of the Union Ave. bridge (Brown's bridge). It was moved to Littleton City park until 1977 and then moved to the Littleton Historical Museum.
The North Englewood School picnic at Elitch Gardens on June 14, 1904. For names please see original photo.