Showing 1 - 20 of 1488 , query time: 0.02s
Cover Image
Format:
Organization
The mall featured four sections: Rose Mall, Gold Mall, Shamrock Mall and Cinder Alley. Cinder Alley, one of the two basement corridors in the mall, simulated a New York City street, complete with outdoor-esque facades and streetlamps. The ceiling tiles were painted black to simulate a sort of "night on the town" effect.
Cover Image
Format:
Organization
The mall featured four sections: Rose Mall, Gold Mall, Shamrock Mall and Cinder Alley. The Shamrock Mall and Cinder Alley, the basement corridors, were not linked. To go from one mall to the other, one had to go up to the fountain area (Blue Mall/Center Court) to cross over. While inconvenient on the one hand, it allowed for an automobile underpass, thus allowing Cinderella City patrons to search for parking spaces without having to drive around...
Cover Image
Format:
Organization
One of the four main sections of Cinderella City. The three other main sections were Rose Mall, Shamrock Mall and Cinder Alley. The Center Court area was also known as Blue Mall.
Cover Image
Format:
Organization
The Center Court area was known as the Blue Mall. The names and large head and shoulder shadow profiles of those responsible for the building of Cinderella City were memorialized on the floor of the Blue Mall. The mall featured four main sections: Rose Mall, Gold Mall, Shamrock Mall and Cinder Alley.
Cover Image
Format:
Organization
One of the four main sections of Cinderella City. The three other main sections were Gold Mall, Shamrock Mall and Cinder Alley. The Center Court area was also known as Blue Mall.
Cover Image
Format:
Organization
Churches in Englewood, Colorado.
Cover Image
Format:
Place
Cover Image
Format:
Organization
Cover Image
Format:
Image
A photo of Englewood City Hall and Englewood Public Library.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
View of Englewood City Hall and Englewood Public Library.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
City Hall and the Library around 1950.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
A photo of Englewood City Hall and Englewood Public Library.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
The park 'n shop lot behind S. Broadway. In the center of the photo is the City Hall and Library on 3345 S. Bannock.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
The Norgren Company manufactured pneumatic products. The building was sold to the City of Englewood in 1965 for the city offices and library. The building was demolished in 2003.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
The C. A. Norgren Co. manufactured pneumatic products. The building was sold to the City of Englewood in 1965 for city offices and the library.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
Vera Cason was the representative of the "Royal Neighbor" at the City Hall dedication in 1965.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
Esther Woodhead of Central Services at the City Hall dedication.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
For copyright information please contact Englewood Public Library at epl@englewoodco.gov.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
This building was the original Dance Hall for the Tuileries Amusement Park. It was later bought by the National Film Co. which sold it to Alexander Industries. It was then bought by the City of Englewood for $14,500 and housed the Library and Police and Fire departments.