Showing 1 - 16 of 16 , query time: 0.03s
Cover Image
Format:
Image
Fire at Western Oil Company on South Santa Fe Drive.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
A fire at Mutt's Standard Station on S. Santa Fe.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
This roadhouse known as Pap Wyman's Place or the Petersburg Inn was located on the N.W. corner of Hampden and Sante Fe. This view is to the West. The building was torn down in 1939.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
Roxy's Lounge on South Santa Fe.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
General Iron Works is towards the top of the photo. Santa Fe Drive runs to the left of General Iron. The view is to the Northwest.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
General Iron Works is in the middle of the photo. Santa Fe Drive is on the left. The view is to North.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
Bates Street is along the top of the photo. Santa Fe Drive is on the right. The view is to the South.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
General Iron is in the middle. Santa Fe Drive and the railroad tracks are on the left. The view is to the North.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
View is to west toward Santa Fe Drive. Little Dry Creek to the south. Layton Ave. on the north side of reservoir. City Ditch on the east side and South Mariposa is the angle street to the right.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
1965 flood area. Upper right is Union bridge taken out by flood. 3" from lower right corner is old Littleton Sewage Plant. Bottom right is Santa Fe Drive. Lower center is Centennial race track.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
The view is to the northwest showing the construction of Cinderella City. Santa Fe Drive is to the left of construction site. The Norgren plant (future city hall) is to the right of the construction site.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
Park Floral greenhouses in center. Santa Fe Drive at top of picture. View to the west.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
View to southwest. Santa Fe upper right of photo. A photo of the Englewood Reservoir.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
Park Floral Greenhouse is in the center of the photo. It was south of Hampden and east of Santa Fe (top of the photo).
Cover Image
Format:
Image
The three Frye sisters, left to right - Lillie, Velma, and Bertha. Taken at their farm on 2899 S. Santa Fe Drive.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
An aerial photograph taken at an altitude of 300 feet on April 1, 1928. The building in the center of the photo is the Oliner Floral Co. The address was 3600 South Elati. The land where the greenhouse stood was leased to the the city of Englewood for 20 years in 1969(?) to be used for Police and Fire. After that the city bought the land and the Police and Fire departments currently reside there. The street at the top is Hampden Ave. The land to the...