Showing 1 - 17 of 17 , query time: 0.02s
Cover Image
Format:
Image
A photo of the First Presbyterian Church.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
Construction of the new Englewood High School on S. Logan in 1958.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
Donald Davidson of 3975 S. Logan St. was named to the Board of Directors of the Englewood State Bank.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
Lucille Breit of 2740 S. Logan announces her engagement to John Spangler.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
Robert (Bob) Hurkell stands in front of Owens' Grocery Store delivery car. The grocery store was owned by W. E. Owens. He ran the store out of the front room of his home.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
Cherene Holland of 2861 S. Logan wins EAA student art show.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
Virginia Gaddy of 4948 S. Sherman St. announces her engagement to James P. Henson of 3537 S. Logan St.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
Rev. Strong was the pastor of the First Presbyterian Church at 3500 S. Logan.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
Mrs. Rutschman was installed as an officer of the Boy Scout Mothers in 1958.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
Estella Marlett was a Red Cross Braille volunteer to aid blind readers.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
Arthur Martin was the People's Party candidate for the election in district 4 in 1959.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
Private Noel E. Teter of 3903 S. Logan completes a marine tactics course.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
Dympna Lubeck lived at 4197 S. Logan and Charles McCabe lived at 4302 S. Logan.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
A photo of Pete Klaisle.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
Gary D. Ivey-3032 S. Grant, Robert W. Peterson-3901 S. Logan. Enlisting in the Marine Air Reserve.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
Englewood High School and field house before Lowell School was built. 3800 S. Logan.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
A photo of the architectural elements of the First Church of Christian Science on South Logan.