Showing 21 - 40 of 41 , query time: 0.02s
Cover Image
Format:
Image
Mrs. Aumiller packs her belongs to move in order to make way for the Hampden cloverleaf.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
The Julia Temple Nursing Home was located on Lafayette St. between Girard & Hampden.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
The view is of the Southwest corner of Hampden and Broadway.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
Park Floral Greenhouse is in the center of the photo. It was south of Hampden and east of Santa Fe (top of the photo).
Cover Image
Format:
Image
Swedish Sanitarium looking north on Pearl St. towards Hampden. The ornamental gateway was donated by the Denver Ladies Aid Society. The building in the center was the Refectory and featured a dining hall, kitchen and temporary heating plant. The buildings to either side are the men's and woman's pavilions.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
The building in the center was the Refectory and featured a dining hall, kitchen and temporary heating plant. Some of the early cottages for the patients are seen on the right.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
This building was originally J.C. Jone's barn. It later became L.V. Henning and Son Coal.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
The snowstorm of November 1946 showing the intersection of S. Broadway and Hampden. The view is to the East along Hampden.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
This business was formerly King and Son Coal but it is now L. V. Henning & Son Coal Company. The building was the barn of J. C. Jones.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
This business was formally King and Son Coal. The building was the barn of J.C. Jones.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
A photo of the Englewood Depot at its original location at 1000 W. Hampden before it was moved to 607 W Dartmouth in 1994.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
A photo of the Englewood Depot at its original location at 1000 W. Hampden before it was moved to 607 W. Dartmouth in 1994.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
A photograph of the Englewood AT & SF Depot in its original location at 1100 West Hampden Ave. in November of 1979. The building was moved to its present location of 607 West Dartmouth September 26, 1994.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
The view is the East side of the Englewood Depot when it was located at 1100 W. Hampden Ave. The Depot was moved September 26, 1994 to 607 W. Dartmouth.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
The view is to the North looking toward the west side of S. Broadway. Ruckers Texaco Station was located at 3499 S. Broadway. The First National Bank was located at 3501 S. Broadway. The intersection is Hampden.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
The view is to the Northeast from the First National Bank of Englewood.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
Texaco station on the NW corner of Broadway and Hampden. The 1st National Bank is directly behind the station.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
The view is to the West. Highway 285 (Hampden) is on the left. Cinderella City is on the right and Elati Street is at the bottom. The photo was taken from the 1st National Bank building.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
This was built as Key Savings by the architect Charles Deaton. It is currently Colonial Bank (in 2004).
Cover Image
Format:
Image
The view is to the East along Highway 285. S. Cherokee is at the bottom of the photo and S. Bannock is at the top.