Showing 1 - 9 of 9 , query time: 0.02s
Cover Image
Format:
Image
Fire Department trucks in front of City Hall.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
These are the first aid and rescue squad trucks. The vehicle in front is the ambulance, which was a converted hearse.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
A promotion for the Alexander Film company.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
The view is to the West. The Englewood City Hall is located at 3385 S. Broadway. The house to the right is Dr. John Simon's house at 3345 S. Broadway. In the 1920's the Englewood Public Library started in a room rented in the house. Louthan Realty is located at 3342 S. Broadway. The empty lot is the location of the current Post Office.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
Alexander Film Co. art department. George Perrin in the center by the pillar, standing.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
The National Film Co. building was originally the dance hall for Tuileries Amusement Park. It later became Alexander Industries and eventually it was Englewood City Hall before being torn down.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
The Englewood Police Department in front of City Hall.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
The Englewood Police Department in 1937 stand in front of the old City Hall.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
Englewood Police in front of City Hall about 1936.