Showing 1 - 20 of 52 , query time: 0.02s
Cover Image
Format:
Image
A photo of Englewood City Hall and Englewood Public Library.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
View of Englewood City Hall and Englewood Public Library.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
City Hall and the Library around 1950.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
A photo of Englewood City Hall and Englewood Public Library.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
The park 'n shop lot behind S. Broadway. In the center of the photo is the City Hall and Library on 3345 S. Bannock.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
The Norgren Company manufactured pneumatic products. The building was sold to the City of Englewood in 1965 for the city offices and library. The building was demolished in 2003.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
The C. A. Norgren Co. manufactured pneumatic products. The building was sold to the City of Englewood in 1965 for city offices and the library.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
This building was the original Dance Hall for the Tuileries Amusement Park. It was later bought by the National Film Co. which sold it to Alexander Industries. It was then bought by the City of Englewood for $14,500 and housed the Library and Police and Fire departments.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
City Hall and Library around 1950.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
Civic Center Project Manager, Ron Miller, gets a brief moment of rest. This photo was taken at the Library opening.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
More study tables. The view is towards the Childrens desk. The photo was taken when the Library opened.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
A view of the reference area looking towards the Circulation desk.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
Patrons enjoy some goodies at the Tuilieres Kaffee when the Library opened.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
The new study area behind the Reference Desk.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
The new Internet terminals.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
The new Children's desk shown when the Englewood library opened.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
The new Children's computers at the opening of Englewood Library.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
A storytime in the new Children's Castle during the opening of the Englewood Public Library.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
Volunteer Fire Department in front of City Hall. Dr. Simon's house is on the right. This house also housed the first library as well as Doctor Simon's offices. The Jacob Jones house is behind Simon's house.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
A photo of the restored Horse Car at the City Hall and library located on 3345 S. Bannock.