Showing 1 - 12 of 12 , query time: 0.02s
Cover Image
Format:
Image
The view is to the East. The bridge crosses over E. Hampden from the parking structure to the Swedish Medical buildings.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
This building was the first Arapahoe County School. It was built in 1863 located on the east side of the S. Platte, just north of the Union Ave. bridge (Brown's bridge). It was moved to Littleton City park until 1977 and then moved to the Littleton Historical Museum.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
Widening Belleview Bridge over Little Dry Creek (EHE Jaunary 19, 1959).
Cover Image
Format:
Image
Workman struggle through frigid winter to widen Belleview Bridge over Little Dry Creek.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
Belleview Bridge upon completion, April 20, 1959.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
View is to the North.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
Building Logan Street Bridge over Little Dry Creek (EHE - August 12, 1954).
Cover Image
Format:
Image
Going under the Hampden Bridge in a canoe. Dorothy Romans is in the middle.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
View is to the north with Broadway on the left. The Higgins Mercantile Co. is on the right (east) of the horse car. The horse car is on the Little Dry Creek bridge.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
1965 flood area. Upper right is Union bridge taken out by flood. 3" from lower right corner is old Littleton Sewage Plant. Bottom right is Santa Fe Drive. Lower center is Centennial race track.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
Belleview Park before it was constructed in the pasture land of the H. T. Whitaker farm in about 1964. In the background are the buildings of the Arapahoe County Fair Grounds. In the foreground on the left is the old Belleview bridge that spanned Big Dry Creek. In the front are three unidentified citizens with Englewood City Manager Leslie E. Rudd (right).
Cover Image
Format:
Image
Collapsed bridge over Little Dry Creek along Broadway after the flood of 1927.