Showing 1 - 16 of 16 , query time: 0.02s
Cover Image
Format:
Image
Cover Image
Format:
Image
4000 block S. Elati. Barry Slater chicken yard.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
Cover Image
Format:
Image
Harry Ida family on their farm.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
Mrs. Mary La Hue at her home at 4200 S. Delaware. Mrs. La Hue is surrounded by chickens. Photo was a gift from Anna Dunn.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
Mr. H.T. Whitaker owned 80 acres in Englewood. The northeast corner was at Huron & Chenango. The southwest corner was Belleview and Windermere. The property was called the Silver Dollar Ranch. He sold the land along Big Dry Creek to the Englewood Water Board. They planned on making a reservoir but it never came about. Now the area along Big Dry Creek is Belleview Park. The street north of the baseball diamond is named after Mr. Whitaker, called Whitaker...
Cover Image
Format:
Image
Brookridge Dairy maintained a milking parlor in the 40's and 50's. This location is now the Brookridge Shopping Center on the S.E. corner of Belleview and Broadway.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
Brookridge Dairy maintained a milking parlor in the 40's and 50's. This location is now the Brookridge Shopping Center on the S.E. corner of Broadway and Belleview.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
This is the old Paca Barn on 4300 S. Washington St.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
The old Paca barn on S. Washington St.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
The Stech Ranch was located on the south west corner of Hampden & University. James Stech and his wife are in the yard.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
George Perrin's home and corn field. The address was later changed to 3633 S. Fox.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
Thomas Perrin in his garden in 1930.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
Jacob Jones arrived in Colorado in 1858. He was a former cattleman in Douglas County as well as Sheriff of that County. In 1903 he became the first Mayor of Englewood. Mayor 1903-1906, First Mayor of Englewood
Cover Image
Format:
Image
This building was originally J.C. Jone's barn. It later became L.V. Henning and Son Coal.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
Belleview Park before it was constructed in the pasture land of the H. T. Whitaker farm in about 1964. In the background are the buildings of the Arapahoe County Fair Grounds. In the foreground on the left is the old Belleview bridge that spanned Big Dry Creek. In the front are three unidentified citizens with Englewood City Manager Leslie E. Rudd (right).