Showing 1 - 9 of 9 , query time: 0.02s
Cover Image
Format:
Image
The National Film Co. building was originally the dance hall for Tuileries Amusement Park. It later became Alexander Industries and eventually it was Englewood City Hall before being torn down.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
Alexander Aircraft Company's art department. Here the Eaglerock trademark was painted on the rudders for the aircraft manufactured in the plant.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
Alexander Industries.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
This building burned in the 1928 fire at Alexander Industries.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
The building of Alexander Industries.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
A photo of the Alexander Industries building.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
This building was originally the Tuileries Dance Pavilion. It later was sold to the National Film Co., then to Alexander Industries and finally to the City of Englewood. The building was bought for $14,500. Note the Griffin on top of the building. The Griffin is now located in the main stairway of City Center.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
This building was once the dance hall for Tuileries Amusement Park. It was later bought by the National Film Co. It was then sold to Alexander Industries and finally to the City of Englewood. The city bought the building and some land for $14,500. Note the Griffin behind the flag pole on the top of the building. The griffin now stands in the main stairway of City Center.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
This building was the original Dance Hall for the Tuileries Amusement Park. It was later bought by the National Film Co. which sold it to Alexander Industries. It was then bought by the City of Englewood for $14,500 and housed the Library and Police and Fire departments.