Showing 1 - 20 of 310 , query time: 0.02s
Cover Image
Format:
Image
A photo of Englewood City Hall and Englewood Public Library.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
View of Englewood City Hall and Englewood Public Library.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
City Hall and the Library around 1950.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
A photo of Englewood City Hall and Englewood Public Library.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
The Norgren Company manufactured pneumatic products. The building was sold to the City of Englewood in 1965 for the city offices and library. The building was demolished in 2003.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
The C. A. Norgren Co. manufactured pneumatic products. The building was sold to the City of Englewood in 1965 for city offices and the library.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
This building was the original Dance Hall for the Tuileries Amusement Park. It was later bought by the National Film Co. which sold it to Alexander Industries. It was then bought by the City of Englewood for $14,500 and housed the Library and Police and Fire departments.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
City Hall and Library around 1950.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
The entrance to City Hall on 3400 S. Elati.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
This Englewood City Hall was torn down in 2003.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
This building was originally the Tuileries Dance Pavilion. It later was sold to the National Film Co., then to Alexander Industries and finally to the City of Englewood. The building was bought for $14,500. Note the Griffin on top of the building. The Griffin is now located in the main stairway of City Center.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
This building was once the dance hall for Tuileries Amusement Park. It was later bought by the National Film Co. It was then sold to Alexander Industries and finally to the City of Englewood. The city bought the building and some land for $14,500. Note the Griffin behind the flag pole on the top of the building. The griffin now stands in the main stairway of City Center.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
Photo taken in front of Gene Herzog's Drug Store during the flood of 1913.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
The snowstorm of 1946. The photo shows that the street cars are still running despite the storm.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
This building is the Post Office on the corner of Floyd and Broadway.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
This building was originally J.C. Jone's barn. It later became L.V. Henning and Son Coal.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
Flower gardens for the City of Englewood Parks Department.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
A photo of St Louis Church.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
Englewood Firehouse.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
A side view of the Mayflower Congregational Church.