Showing 1 - 4 of 4 , query time: 0.02s
Nine school children (seven girls, two boys) of the Old Coach School, Bond, Colorado, 1938, standing in front of the school. These were children of railroad employees. Small dog stands at left in back row. [Title supplied from catalog prepared by the Eagle County Historical Society.]
Six children and a dog standing in the snow in front of the school at Pando on May 10, 1933. Inscription on back: "Presented to Ronald Dunifs (?) by Mrs. Stratton Smith." In 1890, Pando was School District No. 12. By 1893, it was included in School District No. 2 with Mitchell. In 1897, it joined School District No. 1, Red Cliff and by the early 1900s, was not mentioned as a separate entity. Pando, a sheep and agricultural valley, became Camp Hale....