Showing 1 - 1 of 1 , query time: 0.45s
Cover Image
"Always referred to as the Harris house, it has had considerable face lifting since the large Harris family occupied it for twenty eight years or from 1917 to 1945. Quite a number of people lived here before and since the Harrises. Earlier residents were the Towers, Porters and Robinsons." -- McCoy Memoirs p.173 [Title supplied from catalog prepared by the Eagle County Historical Society.]