Showing 1 - 3 of 3 , query time: 0.02s
Cabin originally located at Arrowhead Ski Mountain, located between Hwy 6 and the Eagle River, where the main entrance into Arrowhead is now. It was built by a husband, wife and two boys who came through the Gore Creek Valley in the years 1894-1898. They built 3 or 4 similar cabins. In the 1950s, it was used as a bull shelter by Pete Dodo. Relocated by Steve Ruder to a lot west of Edwards on the Hwy 6 Frontage Road.