Showing 1 - 1 of 1 , query time: 0.01s
The Nogal-Ping Hotel at the corner of Capitol Street and Highway 6, showing the cabins added by the Pings. "Otis and Minnie Ping bought the Nogal Hotel in 1923. The Pings expanded the commercial operation by adding two wings out back and several detached motel units. Minnie Ping was an ambitious businesswoman, and Otis was the handyman who did the work. The Pings eventually installed a gas station, featuring a glass-bubble pump. Their son Leonard...