Showing 1 - 20 of 353 , query time: 0.03s
Cover Image
Format:
Image
Hunters Joseph D. Allen, William H. Luby, Les Randall, and Holly Brooks standing with their trophies in front of an automobile. The photo was taken north of Eagle, Colorado. [Title supplied from catalog prepared by the Eagle County Historical Society.]
Cover Image
Format:
Image
Sanborn photo postcard [W-1116] looking south down Broadway St., Eagle, Colorado, showing downtown buildings. Highway 40 sign in intersection. Texaco station on left. [Title supplied from catalog prepared by the Eagle County Historical Society.]
Cover Image
Format:
Image
Working on the first automobile, with a second parked behind. Caption from left,: "Mr. Shaw, Loren, Bob, Alda, Minnie, Jack." From Jack Flynn's diary, we have: "Wednesday, August 6th, 1919. Miss Alda aids in filling candy dishes for display. A trip to Eagle with Miss R.F., M.L., A.B. and Bob." R.F. is Ruth Farmer, the photographer of this scene. M.L. is Minnie Lundgren. A.B. is Alda Borah. Bob is Bob McHatton. Mr. Shaw [Alexander Shaw,...
Cover Image
Format:
Image
Mabelle Robertson (later Mrs. Robert Redwood) in front of automobile with Arizona license plates at the Avon Depot. Daughter, Billy Jo, dressed for cold weather, is seated on the hood of the automobile. [Title supplied from catalog prepared by the Eagle County Historical Society.]
Cover Image
Format:
Image
Teacher Mrs. Melissa Trezise posed in front of car at the Edwards School, April 22, 1953.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
"Five o'clock at Gilman, Colorado." The company town of New Jersey Zinc in the afternoon sunlight. The main shaft entrance, the first building upon entering the town, is at the center of the photo; stacked mine timbers are directly to the right of the main shaft.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
Results of a truck wreck near Dotsero, Colorado. Colorado River in the background. Photo used as part of the exhibit for People vs. Shipley. no. 441. [Title supplied from catalog prepared by the Eagle County Historical Society.]
Cover Image
Format:
Image
Arthur and Lulu Horn posed in front of an automobile in 1932. [Title supplied from catalog prepared by the Eagle County Historical Society.]
Cover Image
Format:
Image
The Wilson Appliance Store on Broadway in Eagle. The Serv-U-Shop, owned by Fanny Morgan, is at the left of Wilson's. To the right is Billy Morgan's Pool Hall
Cover Image
10) Edwards
Format:
Image
Photo postcard from "Louise" to Mrs. S. S. Wooldridge, 226 1st St., Salida, Colo.", mailed from Edwards, Colo., in 1913. There are four men and a boy standing in a fenced area. Luggage is piled at the right, an automobile is behind the fence. Possibly the depot area at Edwards.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
From the fire station parking lot, looking at the Bank of Vail building.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
Office of the New Jersey Zinc Company at Gilman, Colorado.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
Five men at a hunting camp on the Flattops. Some of the men are Fennos. A tent is in the bacground, blankets and gloves stacked in foreground. Automobile at far right. [Title supplied from catalog prepared by the Eagle County Historical Society.]
Cover Image
Format:
Image
June 1965: The Gabelman Chevy is having a bit of trouble navigating the old road to Fulford.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
Tom Knight, with Hound and pickup at Gilman, showing the depth of the snow.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
Virgil Newquist and Herman Newquist (on right) standing in front of a Herman's jeep at the Watkins cabin, Brush Creek, 1979. Herman was Virgil's older brother.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
Earl Beck on the left, George Ellis on the right hold their catch, 13 fish, on a string between them. Unidentified man on the far right. Various fishing poles are on the running board of the coupe behind them. Earl Beck is wearing waders.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
"Conger Mesa, 1923. Warren and Mary Henry beside their new car. A few weeks later they were on their way to Oregon in it." -- p.271, McCoy Memoirs [Title supplied from catalog prepared by the Eagle County Historical Society.]
Cover Image
Format:
Image
Entrance to the Carlton Tunnel in September 1989. The Busk-Ivanhoe Tunnel was built by the Busk Tunnel Railway Company for the Colorado Midland Railroad in 1891 as a replacement for the Hagerman Tunnel at a lower, more direct route. It connected Aspen and Leadville. The tunnel was abandoned following Colorado Midland's 1897 bankruptcy and was converted to one-way auto traffic in 1922 as the Carlton Tunnel, a toll tunnel carrying then-State Highway...
Cover Image
Format:
Image
View of the barracks at Camp Hale and parked vehicles, covered with snow. Serviceman standing at left foreground. [Title supplied from catalog prepared by the Eagle County Historical Society.]