Showing 1 - 5 of 5 , query time: 0.02s
Cover Image
Format:
Image
C.1900: "The Big Barn," Doll Brothers Ranch, Gypsum Valley. Barn had 3 full stories, running water and electricity. Could stable 250 horses individually. Winter view with snow on ground. Fencing in foreground. [Title supplied from catalog prepared by the Eagle County Historical Society.]
Cover Image
Format:
Image
"The Red Barn" built on the Doll Brothers' Ranch in Gypsum Valley about 1890. It is still standing and in use today (1982) by Chuck Albertson. View showing two barn structures connected by roof line with fences in the foreground. [Title supplied from catalog prepared by the Eagle County Historical Society.]
Cover Image
Format:
Image
Imogene Nottingham (later Mrs. Frank Doll) standing with pet deer. Lettuce shed in right background. Child on horse in left background. Photo taken from Emmett Nottingham place in Avon facing northwest. Metcalf Gulch (not in GNIS) visible behind the lettuce shed. [Title supplied from catalog prepared by the Eagle County Historical Society.]
Cover Image
Format:
Image
Three men seated in a field with 2 dogs in front of the Doll Brothers' Ranch. They are probably members of the Doll family. Lucy Doll wearing coat and shawl, stands behind them. Barns, farmhouse and outbuildings shown with cattle grazing at left background.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
Photo postcard of ”The Big Barn,” Doll Brothers Ranch, Gypsum Valley. Barn had 3 full stories, running water and electricity and could stable 250 horses individually. Fencing in foreground.