Showing 1 - 7 of 7 , query time: 0.02s
Cover Image
Format:
Image
"An early day barn on the Wash Holland ranch at Wolcott, Colorado." -- McCoy Memoirs p.332 [Title supplied from catalog prepared by the Eagle County Historical Society.]
Cover Image
2) Ranch
Format:
Image
Rundell ranch with house at right, barns and corrals at left. .
Cover Image
Format:
Image
"The buildings on the Lyon Hidden Valley Ranch are in a much better state of repair than any of the other deserted ranches in Yarmony Park, mainly due to the fact that it was occupied the longest. The road to the former John Hudson ranch a mile and a half distant goes through the gap on the left." -- McCoy Memoirs, p. 279 [Title supplied from catalog prepared by the Eagle County Historical Society.]
Cover Image
Format:
Image
The William Johnson Ranch, formerly the Anthony Sneve Ranch on West Brush Creek. The patent on the ranch was established in 1911. The ranch was purchased by Edna Chambers in 1935. Chambers in turn sold the property to William S. and Nora Johnson in 1938. It is now the site for Sylvan Lake State Park. [A History of Sylvan Lake State Park, by Kathy Heicher]
Cover Image
Format:
Image
Working cows on the old Frost Place, also the Schlutter Place (Pair o Dice Mesa). Faye Dice (named after Helen Faye Dice) sitting on cattle chute. Barns and corrals are now gone (2007).
Cover Image
Format:
Image
"Charley McCoy's Upper Place in 1930.The original log house was destroyed by fire in 1927 or 1928 and the frame house was built shortly afterwards. This picture shows some of Charley McCoy's top grade of cattle. Besides the cattle and the one saddle horse, at least seven men and boys are visible just to the left of the barn some of whom were probably members of the Dutch Laman family who were living on the ranch at that time." -- McCoy Memoirs p.108 [Title...
Cover Image
Format:
Image
Helen Dice holding reins of horse, standing next to Joe Dice, mounted on horse. Barn in left background, wagon in right background. Shryack Place, Brush Creek, Colorado.