Showing 1 - 2 of 2 , query time: 0.01s
"The Red Barn" built on the Doll Brothers' Ranch in Gypsum Valley about 1890. It is still standing and in use today (1982) by Chuck Albertson. View showing two barn structures connected by roof line with fences in the foreground. [Title supplied from catalog prepared by the Eagle County Historical Society.]
Three men seated in a field with 2 dogs in front of the Doll Brothers' Ranch. They are probably members of the Doll family. Lucy Doll wearing coat and shawl, stands behind them. Barns, farmhouse and outbuildings shown with cattle grazing at left background.