Showing 1 - 2 of 2 , query time: 0.02s
A photo of the front gate for the Diamond S Ranch showing the ranch brand. The ranch east of Eagle was homesteaded by Nicholas Buchholz in 1890. Jesse Sherman, Clyde Lloyd and Wayne T. Jones were subsequent owners. A tour of the ranch was conducted by the Eagle County Historical Society and the Diamond S Ranch on October 5, 2013.