Showing 1 - 2 of 2 , query time: 0.02s
Cover Image
Format:
Image
The first baseball team in Englewood was sponsored by Tuileries Garden in 1909. William R. Gillpatrick, the owner of the gardens and the team, is seated in the center of the middle row. Ray Groesbeck is in the center of the top row.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
This photo was taken in Tuileries Gardens.