Showing 1 - 2 of 2 , query time: 0.02s
Built after 1890, the J.M. Collins building at the corner of West Second and F Streets was one of the most impressive in the downtown district. The two segments at the right were razed in the 1980s to make room for a parking lot. This image is from the Salida Centennial Photo Collection.
A panoramic shot of F and 2nd Streets in Salida, Colorado. The First National Bank is visible on the southeast corner, the J.M. Collins building is on the southwest corner, the C.N. Francis Clothing store is on the northwest corner, and Waggener's Pharmacy is on the northeast corner. This image is from the Bob Rush Photo Collection.