Showing 1 - 20 of 1301 , query time: 0.03s
Cover Image
Format:
Image
A photo of Englewood City Hall and Englewood Public Library.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
View of Englewood City Hall and Englewood Public Library.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
City Hall and the Library around 1950.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
A photo of Englewood City Hall and Englewood Public Library.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
The park 'n shop lot behind S. Broadway. In the center of the photo is the City Hall and Library on 3345 S. Bannock.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
The Norgren Company manufactured pneumatic products. The building was sold to the City of Englewood in 1965 for the city offices and library. The building was demolished in 2003.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
The C. A. Norgren Co. manufactured pneumatic products. The building was sold to the City of Englewood in 1965 for city offices and the library.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
Vera Cason was the representative of the "Royal Neighbor" at the City Hall dedication in 1965.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
Esther Woodhead of Central Services at the City Hall dedication.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
For copyright information please contact Englewood Public Library at epl@englewoodco.gov.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
This building was the original Dance Hall for the Tuileries Amusement Park. It was later bought by the National Film Co. which sold it to Alexander Industries. It was then bought by the City of Englewood for $14,500 and housed the Library and Police and Fire departments.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
City Hall and Library around 1950.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
South Broadway is in the center of the photo running from left to right. Old Englewood City Hall in upper right. Lowell School in middle left.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
The entrance to City Hall on 3400 S. Elati.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
Englewood City Hall on Bannock at bottom of photo. Kenyon to the right of City Hall. Railroad tracks and Santa Fe Drive at the top of picture. Englewood reservoir in center of photo.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
This Englewood City Hall was torn down in 2003.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
This building was originally the Tuileries Dance Pavilion. It later was sold to the National Film Co., then to Alexander Industries and finally to the City of Englewood. The building was bought for $14,500. Note the Griffin on top of the building. The Griffin is now located in the main stairway of City Center.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
This building was once the dance hall for Tuileries Amusement Park. It was later bought by the National Film Co. It was then sold to Alexander Industries and finally to the City of Englewood. The city bought the building and some land for $14,500. Note the Griffin behind the flag pole on the top of the building. The griffin now stands in the main stairway of City Center.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
The view looking North on South Broadway.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
From left to right: Mrs. Mollie V. Tiller - 4031 S. Elati, Barry Slater - 4031 S. Elati, Mrs. Isabella Ford - 4001 S. Elati.