Showing 41 - 60 of 83 , query time: 0.01s
Cover Image
Format:
Image
Denver and Rio Grande Western Railroad offices in the Salida railyards. Bob Pierce is wearing the bow tie. Bob Rush Collection.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
Photograph of an unknown business in Salida, Colorado. Bob Rush Collection.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
Methodist Church and First Christian Church at the corners of 4th and D Streets in Salida, Colorado. Bob Rush Collection.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
Bateman Hardware was located at 119 F Street in Salida, Colorado. Bob Rush Collection.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
A photo of a day's haul of pheasant shooting. Taken in Salida, Colorado near the corner of 1st and E Streets. The Senate Bar is on the southeast corner. Bob Rush Collection.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
The Rio Grande Hospital opened in November 1885, described as “one of the finest buildings of similar size in the West and...the especial pride of the town.” Railroad workers throughout the line paid fifty cents each month to a fund to cover the operation of the hospital. The substantial two- and-a-half-story brick building resembled a fine residence and featured a wrap-around verandah surmounted by a balcony. The landscape...
Cover Image
Format:
Image
A view of early-day Salida taken from Tenderfoot Mountain. Bob Rush Collection.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
Group standing in front of the Gotthelf and Mayer building, 301 4th Street, in Saguache, Colorado. Bob Rush Collection.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
Horse-drawn water delivery in Salida, Colorado. Bob Rush Collection.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
The Salida Lumber Company was located at 200 G Street, present location of Safeway in Salida, Colorado. Bob Rush Collection.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
Vaughn's was a wholesale dealer in farm implements, buggies and wagons, hardware, and feed at 126 G St.. When they moved into 136 G Street in 1922, they began selling groceries. Bob Rush Collection.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
The Art Moderne Style D & RG Railroad Depot was built in the 1940s and torn down in 1985. Bob Rush Collection.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
At the Golden Gate Tavern, 132 W. 1st Street, in Salida, Colorado. Bob Rush Collection.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
Dr. C. Rex Fuller was chief surgeon at the Denver & Rio Grande Hospital in Salida, Colorado. Bob Rush Collection.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
The Argys Bros. Garage was located at 211-223 E. 1st St. The building is the current location of Spirit Mountain Antler & Log Design. The Rainbow Hotel (formerly the St. Clair and the Denton) is in the background at the corner of 1st and E. Bob Rush Collection.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
The Arkansas River with a view of the Sangre de Cristo mountain range. Bob Rush Collection.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
Vaughn's was a wholesale dealer in farm implements, buggies and wagons, hardware, and feed at 126 G St.. When they moved into 136 G Street in 1922, they began selling groceries. Bob Rush Collection.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
Lippard's Electric Shop was located at 227 G Street in Salida, Colo. Bob Rush Collection.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
A photo of the Arkansas River with the Denver & Rio Grande Hospital and the D Street Hanging Bridge included in the view. Bob Rush Collection.
Cover Image
Format:
Image
The Rio Grande Hospital opened in November 1885, described as “one of the finest buildings of similar size in the West and...the especial pride of the town.” Railroad workers throughout the line paid fifty cents each month to a fund to cover the operation of the hospital. The substantial two-and-a-half-story brick building resembled a fine residence and featured a wrap-around verandah surmounted by a balcony. The landscape...